Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wikkipedia Lotta Topp

Bravo this morning for banks to think of any use to us.


Because I received an email me this morning with something I did not know. This includes credit cards. Me, credit cards, it's a bazaar that is stressing me to death. Okay it's convenient, but I still feel that a thief lurks in every corner for the sole purpose of profiting from this little plastic card that serves as a passport to enter the trunk of the bank where my money is sleeping. The worst scenario is taken hostage. You get the picture? A person threatening you with a knife, a firearm or a hard Ilona Mitrecey and invites you to form your code at an ATM with the intention to rob you all to be biftons spewed by the machine. Well, I do not know, but there is an emergency procedure ... It's really quite simple. Makes you wonder why banks do not communicate this information more widely. If one day you find by chance in this situation a bit painful simply run backwards ... In short, when you train your four-digit code, you reverse everything. Example, your code is "1234" Well you form "4321". What happens in this case? The machine gives out the tickets requested, but the bank is notified that you are trying to make you vagabond. And she can call fissa the police for help. Seems that information is passed to the TV, but it's hard to get a reputation.

Well, it's blank ... It's another of those rumors that circulate not just forcefully and vigorously on the web and in mail boxes. Earlier this year, a financial group in Quebec, Desjardins home, moreover, the crack of a statement to deny the information. One of the employees of the venerable institution had in fact had the good idea to relay this rumor by sending mail to his relatives, encouraging them to circulate information. I will not say, with the added security of a bank, the rumor was found doped as a rider to the Festina team at the top of Mont Ventoux. In short, we had to break the thing ... But it does not really ... The mail continues to circulate in several languages ... And, since I also found this morning on the website hoaxbuster.com "a English version. That said, once again, just think a little to dismantle this super idea. Dial the code upside I will. But there are cases where this problem. Imagine those who like four-digit code "1221" what does it give backwards? "1221." It is a palindrome as they say. From left to right or right to left, cabbage and green cabbage ... are also those who like code "7777" ... What does it mean for them? That every time they make up their code, they alert the police? I swear ... there are those who have nothing better to do than spread couillonnades on the net. Finally, note that without them, I have less stuff to tell too ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment