Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Male Gential Medical Exam

Mercy Thompson: Grimoire Silver

4th cover :

Mercy does not spit on some holidays. Having spent the last few months trying to escape the clutches of the Queen of Vampires, she discovers that the scrawl of faes fell into very bad hands: it contains the secrets are about to be revealed. Which is not to the liking of everyone. Not content with having to deal with this major crisis, Mercy has personal problems: his house burned, his friend Samuel spins a very bad way and he criticizes the dissent emerged within the pack. She will have to exercise the utmost diplomacy ... not easy when you're under pressure!


Written by Patricia Briggs
For Milady Publishing


My opinion :

It was a real pleasure to find Mercy! I have two little darlings: Anita and Mercy.
I devoured this fifth volume in three days, it's hard to win when so fascinating!

A good plot, action, love, friendship, and villains! One really wonders how Mercy is to attract all this trouble! Okay, there would be no book if not, I agree! :)

Grimoire In Silver, we find ourselves once again immersed in business FAST! No vampires this time, they decided to let a little quiet Mercy! (But hey Stefan's no time!) There is a Mercy further weakened past events concerning the case "Tim." Ties with the hounds frighten him, but tighten, it will learn to optimum control.

The little flat, even if such it is not really one for me is the lack of action, finally there, but less than in previous volumes. So the ellipses at the Bella Swann irritates me a bit! But in the end it does not alter the rhythm of history taking, leaving no respite. I really wanted to learn more every time I had to close the book!

If you hesitate with the Bit-bed, I highly recommend the Mercy Thompson. Why? For the pen of Patricia Briggs and heroin! Mercy never let you fall, it is a true heroine, who never let you get bitten by a werewolf! Is one of the only werewolf sagas that I love and I wait always eagerly the release of a new volume!

I have one thing to say: Bring on Volume 6, and Comics!

Info: Patricia Briggs is in dedication to Paris from March 16 to 19, find dates, times and venues on the poster below! ;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment