4th cover :
A back in sensational flying car, a strange curse that falls on the students, this second year the Sorcerer's Stone does not look to any rest! Between classes of magic potion, Quidditch matches and fights evil spells, Harry will find he time to unravel the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets?
Written by JK Rowling
Editions Folio Junior
My opinion:
Well .... I can tell you that I will soon become a true fan of Harry ! I really enjoyed this second volume, or the story takes more root, or you take a real pleasure to arrive flying car to Hogwarts!
The pace of play is fluid when we start it's hard to stand this book so much history is involved . I really understand why this series has caused such excitement both for younger readers as confirmed.
I love games and Quiddich I wish it were more developed is supposed to be THE sport of wizards, Harry is not involved yet that a game against the Slytherins and the other game is canceled ... I hope enjoy more power in future books.
In this volume we learn a bit about the history of Hogwarts, and frankly I did not get enough! Here is my problem, I think there is not enough detail on this universe is really starting to get excited . And when it excites me, I'm thirsty details even the slightest thing. Okay it is a book aimed primarily at youth!
For this second adventure with Harry I have not seen any real change or development of character, but Harry was not until second year, so it will understand. New characters bring more to the story without tapestry, this is something more than positive!
One word on the film:
In good girl I am, after finishing my Volume 2 of Harry Potter, I watch the movie Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
I found this film adapted from the novel better than the first two or three details I think it meets almost all of the book and what it emerges.
Dobby makes me laugh , this character is really well transcribed on the screen, everything is there, his ugly (although in the book, he looks worse), "his pillow" which serves as holding his big nose. Her room mania saved Harry, even using the mass media!
The only thing like me exasperated in the film: the end! Finally, when Harry will save Ginny in the House! This is a fantastic ! And I make you go back and forth, making hide and seek with the basilisk, but anyway I'll take 5 minutes to enter the chat with Riddle and Ginny see if still breathing. But oh! Basil returned to the charge! Surprise Surprise! Nah I thought that was the general anything! That shocked me less than the other times when I had not read the book! ;)
By cons on all movies, I think the choice of actors and sound very good and meets characters from the books .
To conclude, I am eager to begin the third volume, which the CA is scheduled for April 16! I expect a lot of books as the film, especially since one of my favorite characters (the film) will make its debut: Sirius Black . See you soon!
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, read under the Common Reading Harry Potter Edition 2011.
0 comments:
Post a Comment