Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ankylosing Spondylitis College Scholarships

The Revolt of the water people drank

4th cover :


not easy every day to be a schoolgirl in Shieldaig, this small coastal town is sparsely populated and wild wilds of Scotland. Life takes place smoothly ... But without changes either. Until the day Yann disappears at sea, engulfed in a violent storm that had surprisingly not been announced.
That day, everything collapses around Abigail.
The sea, raging and unpredictable, just take his best friend in his anger.
Why, in recent times, the sudden fury of the elements, weather disturbances, all these strange and threatening phenomena that occur in the vicinity? Against all odds, it seems that under the water, abyssal depths, the forgotten people are the road ...


Written by Helen Gloria
Editions [MiC_MaC]


My opinion:

I devoured this book for kids / fantasy in three days!

Gloria Helen dragged me into a world that fascinates me, re-inventing the myth of Atlantis . This story is perfect for a first experience fantasy for younger children. Indeed, for young readers is enough detail, the story is compelling , the author gets to the point, while making brief descriptions to situate the events without leaden reading.

But personally, being read, the author gives further details without really matters, she created the universe, deserves for me, more than a children's book . I would have liked to know more about many things! That I can obviously not reveal to you here;)

The writing is fluid, and even though the adventure itself put some time to implement, the questions raised by the two main characters we rotate pages.

I was not expecting at the very end, which goes beyond the usual by other such books. At the same time and despite the surprise, that left me on my hunger . I said "But then? And after that?!". If a second Volume is expected (what I do not know) I hope it will be more detailed.

To conclude, I greatly enjoyed reading this that I completely disoriented , between Scotland and the depths of the earth, you never get bored .

A quest for peace, love, learning, pain, joy, doubts. Gloria Helen takes us on a great adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment