Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Draw Length To Arrow Length

Bravo this morning in the radio advertising that makes us rediscover the virtues of some things too ... decried


I must admit that for now I'm a little late. Behind my schedule. Behind the readings. In the yard behind the house. Late. Late. Head occupied by a thousand things at once. Result, I am completely missed the annual presentation of awards in the Belgian middle of Advertising. The awards in Belgium, passes through two separate ceremonies including the CWB Awards and the Effie Awards, which were held in recent days. It's like Octaves of music, except that there is not one of Zique distinguished, but the best advertising campaigns. The first is rather for the creation and the second, for effectiveness. And this year, "Bru" that was imposed. Especially for his last campaign. The creative genius of TBWA \\ is to have used the "flat joke" to make something fashionable, something trendy. And advertisers have used radio to initiate their great project. Rehabilitate the flat joke. What a great idea! Because it must be said that it is not well for the flat joke. And there she is glorified as in this masterpiece: "In a social evening, a man said:" The champagne makes you beautiful. " "I do not drink" Me so '. "

The man, in PLUB, who speaks plants, trains and especially champagne is flat. But it wanted ... a joke flat, it is said flatly. I say it must restore its credentials as a joke flat. First, the joke has a pedagogical platform and initiatives. It is with the "flat joke" you learn to tell jokes. Me what are the "laughing together" Log Mickey Pif Gadget or log Junior Woodchucks me one who does know my first love comedy. Like: "What is the animal that never thirsty? The Zebu. Zebu because when I thirst ". For a flat joke is very effective, it must first be short. It's essential. Like this: "How to distinguish between a bicycle and a squirrel? You put every 2 foot of a tree and climbs the first is the squirrel. " The jokes are the first flat jokes they tell you or tries to tell his parents. Those who come of the playground, cousins, the "Little joker" etc.. So I say bravo to the radio advertising to help save a vital parts of our heritage humorous ... You know what? Since the season of Bravo / zero ending. I run a huge operation to harvest through this blog. Send me your jokes and flatter on the blog tomorrow with my sidekick Fabrizio, we will select the best for their award the first award of the world history of humanity from the flat joke. The winners will be announced live on Bel-RTL at 7:50.
The illustration is by Topor ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment