Yeah, it's weird, huh. I got up a little orphan, this morning. Orphan of the campaign. By opening the newspapers, no polls to tell me who will win the election. No speeches to convince us to vote for so and so. The pressure dropped suddenly. Oh sure, it has not always been cool with it, we said it was soft, it was hollow, without interest. And then, after one or other charge in the Black Country, he was called violent, low forehead and below the waist ... But what you want, and always engaging. We had become accustomed to such signs in the streets that gave a little color to our lives ... Good always the same. But it's something. Fini, the breviary of big words and bird names recited by some high priests of political invective. Yesterday, the high mass of the elections, which passes through the booth and the ballot, signed the death certificate of the campaign. Last night, every speech of party chairman seemed like a funeral oration. A shovelful of earth thrown on the coffin of this poor country whose the battered body was still warm. How sad. How sad ... I wish I could go back, go back to Sunday morning. At the time of voting. I walked down my street that leads to the polling station nestled in the gym of the school. It felt like a Saturday, so, there was the animation. Everyone smiled, fulfilling his duty as responsible citizens. And then I got into the voting booth. I checked the appropriate boxes. Then I inserted my ballot into the ballot box ... And then when I saw the two pieces of paper away in wooden boxes, that's where I am realized the horror ... I had myself to condemn my country, my beloved country ... That said-this-said ... Now begins another campaign. Of course we will not have our say. This is the campaign for the constitution of government. Sure, here it is more Amelie Poulain. It will be more muscular. Yves with "big arms". Didier "arrogant." Elio "the optimist". Jean-Michel and Isabelle "outsiders" and Joel "to whom one does not." Action. Violence. Of treachery. Of disappointed love. Unions against nature. Deminers. Cheap shots and stray bullets ... No, finally, I no longer despair. The word "end" that ended my romance with this campaign on the screen of 10 June, was finally the epilogue of a passion that will drive more manly my dark thoughts and make me forget this campaign ... And Missing for the occasion, it seems that there will be suspense, blood and tears ... I've shivers down my spine ....
PS: the music this morning to illustrate this paper kinematics: "La valse Amelie" by Yann Tiersen as recorded on the album "Here was " & " The Knife" by Bernard Herrmann alleging soundtrack to the movie "North By Northwest " Alfred Hitchcock.
0 comments:
Post a Comment