Thursday, June 14, 2007

Free Poptropica Hacks

Zero Britney Spears never choose who knows ...


We know that. Since the beginning, the little problems of life choices. She never knows what. She never knew that. She never knows when. To be a man, galley. Look again at the cinema with her Kevin. Yes, no. Yes, no. At last, it would be "so why not" due to hyper-relaxed holiday that Britbrit have spent in Mexico. Indeed I read in the tabloids this morning in fact - and I quote - "Britney had seen her ex-husband of 28 years more than once and that the couple would have had open-heart conversations. They hoped to give a second chance at their wedding because they have children. " That these are responsible people! That said, it''s not why I want to talk about my favorite little decerebrate this morning, not at all, because for the title of his album is like for the guys, she has doubts. Oh yes, she has doubts. As Will she call this album the world is waiting with impatience that matched that displayed by a militant of the Socialist Party who is expecting a strong gesture in Charleroi? As she knows not decide alone, Britney turned to the team, his fans. On its website, it asks all those who follow his work to find the title that will hit the cover of his album ... It's the noggin of Britney it worked at full capacity, she had five ideas a shot ... This is too much for her ... Result, now she is bothered ... So we can vote for the title that is most appropriate and that through its official website ...

I was on the site this morning and it's online. Then there's "Dignity" that can translate without too much wrong with "Dignity." There are also "Integrity", translate as "Integrity." Yeah right. More original "Down Boy" which means more or less "lie basket" a title that does not fail dog, normal for a girl who does not rant. Another proposal: "What If The Joke Is On You? "Hence the version French would be "What if we made fun of you, this is what would make you happy? . I want to say, but I think this track is, it's me who is addressed. I know. She loves it when he was looking for lice, when he feels the feet ... That said, it is not bad in its way either. Because among the titles, she also offers this: "Oh my god, Is Like Lindsey Lohan Like Okay Like", which means "Oh my god, it's like Lindsey Lohan, you know, okay, you know "... Beyond, to be worthy of a verse from Victor Hugo, this title also has the distinction of making fun of" Lindsey Lohan ", a young actress American, famous for its nightlife and its clinical passages of "rehab". Not nice. No, no, not nice. Or is the humor in the second degree because she looks like Britney. A point that Lindsay would also fallen (I read it in tabloids) in love with Kevin, Britney's ex. In short, this title would be just a settling of accounts. Honestly, would we have imagined that in my time (I'm exaggerating), the Beatles are asking their fans to find a name for one of their masterpieces as "Sergeant Pepper 's Lonely Hearts Club Band" We ... would have ended up with titles like "Do not touch with My Yoko, big asshole of Mick Jagger," "Do not touch my Yoko, no big Mick Jagger" or "Jimi Hendrix returns to me my gold seal I spin you has clout, "" Jimi Hendrix makes me or my firecracker j'te file a mandala. Really anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment